Monday, January 1, 2018

What's Planned For 2018 In The Library

Best wishes for the start of a new year!

So, what is planned for the Library in 2018.  

For a start, catching up on some long overdue book reviews - and there are quite a few.  And taking those that I have posted on Goodreads and my blog, Women of History, and collating them over to the Library.


I will also be on the lookout for interesting items, articles, news stories pertaining to books, authors, reading, writing, and sprinkling them in between my reviews, as well as adding in some reviews or posts from external sources and highlighting some books that have taken my interest.

I have also undertaken the Goodreads reading challenge again - my aim, 100 books over the course of a year.

And try and post at least once a day!

Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment